Tuesday, April 7, 2015

First Blog For English 1

Can I Learn How to Play the Violin in a Certain Time Frame?

   Hello my fellow bloggers, welcome to my blog where I will be documenting my journey on learning how to play the violin. This is so because in my English 1 class, we are doing genius hour. genius hour is something we do where we have to choose a topic of what we want to learn or something we want to learn to do. obviously, my topic is on learning to play the violin in five weeks.

      Ever since I was four years old I have always wanted to learn how to play the violin. the violin is basically my dream instrument. Thanks to genius hour, one of many of my dreams can become a reality. not only genius hour can help me accomplish this dream, but also my mariachi directors. I play with a mariachi group in school, and I play the guitar. our school is on a A day B day schedule, I take classical guitar classes on A days. in my classical guitar class, we learned how to read music, and where all the notes are on the guitar. I kind of already have a head start for the violin. I have always been told that if you already know how to play either the violin or the guitar, it isn't hard to play the other which I am really excited about. the guitar and the violin share similar strings such as the G, D, A, and E string.


      So if you find other peoples journeys on learning something new, discovering new experiences, and the violin, you will more than likely enjoy my blog. I really do believe that I am not going to regret this decision on the violin, I feel like I will enjoy it and excel in the violin. well, time is running out, so deuces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment